1/3/11

so i restarted my 365 project.

photo 1, december 30, 2010
taken at southwyck bowling lanes in toledo. inspired by my abysmal bowling. the good things that came out of that game were the memories and this photo.
photo 2, december 31, 2010
new years eve! i shot this right as the ball was dropping. i decided i liked how out-of-focus it was and the television looks really interesting.
photo 4, january 2, 2011
return to ohio university. i can already feel the laziness of winter dorm life sucking me in. but i can resist.
photo 5, january 3, 2011
i just always walk by that little face which is spray-painted on the ground outside the music building. i decided it should be involved in my photo :)


i will upload my fourth picture for next post. i think that's what this blog will turn into now, a place for me to post my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment